Monday, October 31, 2005

Blog Addict On Line Store Now Open



On Line Store Now Open for Blog Addicts

I know lots of us are addicted to blogging! With that in mind I have opened a blog addict store where you can get your very own blog wear. We have t-shirts, sweat shirts, mouse pads, tote bags, ball caps and much more.

We can custom design to fit your needs. All custom designs are created by Just Pure Mood. Great gift ideas. More coming soon. Check it out today!


http://www.cafepress.com/cmmdtp

3 comments:

Tracy S said...

Very cool ..You guys did a great job :)

Where did you get your little side tag that says "as for me and my blog.. we will serve the lord?"I have always liked those but have no idea where to find one.

cmmdtp said...

Thanks...side banner came from www.jacklewis.net you should be able to click on banner and go to their website.

Mike

Angie said...

LOVE the stuff in your store!! I'll be ordering!