Saturday, October 22, 2005

50,000 Words in 30 Days

50,000 Words in 30 Days

I was chatting in the Shout Box on Blog Explosion the other day and I just found out about National Novel Writing Month. If you have ever thought about writing a novel but keep procrastinating, here's your big chance to finally get it done!

Starting November 1st, all you have to do is write 50,000 words in 30 days. In 1999 there were 21 participants and 6 winners. Last year there were 42,000 participants and almost 6000 winners.

I have no idea if I will have the time to do this in November, but I will give it my best shot. I guess I had better start thinking of a story line! If any of you reading this would like to join in the madness just follow this link to register for FREE.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, another WriMo! Good luck!

Pamela Foreman said...

I am already registered! Hoping that I can make it! I have an 11 hour plane ride mid November so if I'm behind, I can catch up then! TTFN!