Friday, October 14, 2005

House Wife Mafia

House Wife Mafia

I'm not really sure how it all got started, but the House Wife Mafia has become a force to reckon with on Blog Explosion. I have read all of their blogs and enjoyed them. Their blog designs are unique and tastefully done. Their membership numbers are growing daily.

Today I gave in, and joined the HWM. I am not a housewife, in fact I am a 56-year old male. I am PROUD to display the HWM logo on my blog. Thanks for taking me in girls!

5 comments:

Wally Banners said...

Hi where is link for mafia thingy? sounds good. Btw read your post on my blog. Sorry, but if you attack me in a chat room when i stop in to say hi. yea were goona have a problem. Its keyboard ninjas like Beholden that bring out the worst in me sorry. lol

Angie said...

The "family" is NOT a clique. ;)

Just kidding! Welcome to the group and you can count on our protection. hee hee

WendyWings said...

Welcome to da family ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol the Housewife Mafia sure has started a real sphere of influence. And it was the mommy blog haters that spurned it into being.

Rimz and the Housewife mafia suggest you're spending too much time on BE :-)

Stacie said...

Like wendy and angie said, welcome to the "family" :) we are glad to have you, and hey, if anyone gives you too much heat, just let me know and we will take care of them ;)

great blog! a welcome addition to the hwm ring!

take care!
Stacie