Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cell Phones


Cell Phones

What did we ever do before the invention of cell phones? I never thought I needed a cell phone but since I finally have one of my own I must admit I am lost without it! If I leave home and forget my cell phone, I will have to turn around and go back to get it!
I do have a few pet peeves about cell phones though so here are the Top Ten:

  • People talking on cell phones in a restaurant.

  • Hearing someone’s cell phone ring in the movie theater, or worse yet someone answering their cell phone during a movie!

  • Talking on the cell phone while driving and not paying attention to the road.

  • Cell phones ringing during meetings.

  • Cell phones ringing at church.

  • Talking on a regular phone and a cell phone at the same time.

  • Stupid rings that people download for their cell phones.

  • Why do I need a phone at home if my wife and I both have cell phones?

  • Where do all my unused minutes go to?

  • How the heck do I get my messages off of my cell phone anyway?

  • However, after all is said and done, cell phones are a great invention, especially for traveling and for emergencies. I never leave home without my cell phone.

    No comments: