Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Aspartame Kills

Aspartame Kills

I am an Insulin Dependent Diabetic and have been for the last 20-years. Recently I have had several major eye surgeries in both eyes due to what the doctors said was Diabetic Retinopathy. I was nearly blind 4-years ago, now I can at least see out of one eye and the other eye is blurry and distorted but better than it was. I have lost my peripheral vision in both eyes forever. I have artificial lenses implanted in both eyes; there is nothing else the doctors can do for my eyes! I accepted this as complications from Diabetes.

Recently; however, I have found out that there is an ingredient in Diet Coke called Aspartame. After doing research on this ingredient I have discovered that many of my problems relate to this. I am beginning to wonder if it was the Aspartame that caused my eye problems and not the Diabetes. Why are the doctors not aware of Aspartame poisoning? Why do the doctors recommend drinking Diet Coke when it is hazardous to your health?

Since weaning myself off Diet Coke over the last few months, I feel much better. I now sleep through the night instead of having insomnia. I do not have muscle cramps in my legs and feet anymore. The ache I constantly had in my shoulder area has gone away. I have much more energy now.
Aspartame Kills

I switched to Diet Coke 20-years ago because I found out I had Diabetes and the sugar in regular Coke was bad for me. Surprise, surprise, Diet Coke turned out to be much worse! By the way, Aspartame is also an ingredient in Sugar-Free Certs. Over the last two decades, I have consumed countless gallons of Diet Coke and mountains of Sugar-Free Certs both recommended to me by doctors and dieticians! I have been poisoning myself all of this time. Unfortunately, it is too late for my eyesight; I only hope that by giving up Aspartame I can still save the rest of my body.

Do yourself a favor, read the labels and stay away from Aspartame! Here is a support group where you can find more information on Aspartame. Aspartame Group at Yahoo.

No comments: