Saturday, November 26, 2005

Welome Ficken Chingers

Welcome Ficken Chingers

This week I have a new tenant, please welcome Angie and take a few minutes to visit her blog, Ficken Chingers. Just what does Ficken Chingers mean? Read the explaination here: http://tinyurl.com/9xv9k

Angie says about herself: "I am a 34 year old wife and mother, desperately trying to stay 'cool', but failing miserably. I would relive the 80's if I could. I love all things 80's. I am addicted to tv and blogs... I tend to write about silly things so if you are looking for a serious blogger, I ain't yer girl."

Do yourself a favor and pop on over to Angie's blog, you will find it refreshing to read. Tell her that cmmdtp sent you from Ramblings and Rhetoric.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow, I really need to put a better picture of myself on my blog. ;) Thanks for renting to me and thanks for the "shout out." You are GREAT and I love your blog.