Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Legend of Zorro

The Legend of Zorro

I just got home from the movies, "The Legend of Zorro." GREAT MOVIE, there is something there for everyone. Lots of action, swashbuckling and stunts; eye candy for the guys (Catherine Zeta Jones), and the gals (Antonio Banderas).

Critics are saying the movie is too long and boring. I did not find it boring at all. It was very entertaining with some really funny scenes. Of course I grew up with Zorro on TV so I am a big fan. You younger folks may remember Guy Williams from "Lost in Space", but long before that he played Zorro.

There are a couple of scene stealers in this movie, one of them is Adrian Alonso who plays Joaquin, the son of Don Alajandro and Elena. I see a spin-off in the future featuring this talented young actor. The other star of the movie is Zorro's horse, Diablo who offers some comic relief!

The stunts in the movie were fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Lots of sword fighting but no blood and guts, Zorro manages to knock out or knock down his adversaries instead of stabbing them. Rated PG, we brought our grandkids and they liked the movie too.

Please leave your comments.

1 comment:

Susan L. Prince said...

I started blogging over three years ago and I do enjoy it.

Time sure flies while blogging too!

OHhhhh, I'm blogging my life away!