Thursday, November 24, 2005

Call Waiting -- It's Just WRONG!

Call Waiting -- It's Just WRONG!

"Can you hold a minute, I'm getting another call?" How many times have you heard that? I think it is just WRONG! In other words, "There might be somebody more important than you calling, so I would rather talk to them." Now tell me that is not rude!

Who invented call waiting anyway? I'm all for multi-tasking but in this case it's just WRONG. We have call waiting on our phone, but I just ignore the beeps. I figure if it's important they can call back later, if it's not important then I'm not missing anything anyway.

So next time you hear that little beep in the middle of a conversation, just ignore it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I tend to ignore our call waiting...however, if my 14 year old daughter isn't home, I do "click over" to make sure it isn't her in need. :) Otherwise, I do agree.