Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mini-Skirt Causes Wreck


Mini-Skirt Causes Wreck

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you gotta love mini-skirts! It was forty-years ago and I was only sixteen. I had just received my driver's license the week before and my parents had let me borrow the car so I was cruising down Main Street enjoying the new experience of driving.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a lovely young lady in a really short mini-skirt walking down the sidewalk. Man, she looked really great and she knew how to strut her stuff! I turned my head again to get a better look and see what she looked like from the front.

I let my eyes linger just a split second too long, because when I turned my head back again to focus on my driving, all of the cars in front of me had stopped for a traffic light. CRASH - I plowed into the car immediatly in front of me and pushed it up into the next car! That car smashed into another one, etc. etc.

That mini-skirt had caused a five car accident! I was the car that started it all so needless to say my parents were not too pleased with me, and it was quite a while before they let me borrow their car again!

I took one last look at the girl in the mini-skirt and she gave me a big smile and waved at me. She knew what she had done! Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you gotta love mini-skirts!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Now if you'd gotten a date out of the deal, I woulda said it was worth it. Of course, how would you have picked her up?