Saturday, November 05, 2005

Do Bloggers Have A Life?



Do Bloggers Have A Life?

It never ceases to amaze me that no matter what time of day or night it is I always see the same people in the shout box or battle of the blogs. Do Bloggers have a life?

Of course this must mean that I don't have a life either because I am on here day and night. I blog from home, I blog from work, sometimes I even blog in my dreams!


This whole blogging thing amazes me anyway. I mean there are blogs about anything you can imagine. Sex, drugs, and rock & roll; weather blogs, photo blogs, political blogs, gay blogs, recipe blogs, blogs about turtles, mommy blogs, daddy blogs, doggie blogs, kitty blogs, blogs about blogs, computer blogs, etc., etc., etc. The list goes on and on.

I have only been blogging for a short time, but I am totally addicted to blogging! I would like to see comments on how many hours a day everyone is spending blogging. Oh yeah...if you are really addicted to blogging be sure to check out my online store with blogging gear like t-shirts, ball caps, mouse pads, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, etc. Custom designs are done by Just Pure Mood.

No comments: