Saturday, November 12, 2005

Welcome Jinxy

Welcome Jinxy

I have a new tenant this week. Her name is Jin, her blog is worth a look. Jin's header says, Devil's Advocate. If you want to know about Jin or Jinxy, as she calls herself, just stop by her blog and read her profile. But don't expect to be there for just 30 seconds; because once you start reading, you will see that Jinxy is a very complex person. She says about herself, "I do what I think; say what I like; behave what I feel."

Make sure you click on all the highlighted links in her profile because that's where you will learn the details of what makes Jinxy the person she is. Very interesting reading, a GREAT blog...make sure you pay Jinxy a visit and leave her a comment saying you were sent there by cmmdtp at ramblings and rhetoric.

Welcome to my blog Jin.

If you have come here from somewhere other than Blog Explosion, be sure to visit BE if you want to EXPLODE YOUR TRAFFIC to your blog. We have many great features such as Rent Your Blog, Battle of the Blogs, and a Shout Box where you can chat with fellow bloggers and get to know them.



No comments: