Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Please Comment

Please Leave a Comment

OK...what's it gonna take to get some comments on my blog. Lately, it seems that nobody is commenting on my articles. Perhaps a little bit of Catherine Zeta Jones will do the trick?

I thought I had interesting articles about current events that would attract some comments...but maybe I just need a sexy woman on my blog? If I don't get any comments on this post, I will just have to give up blogging!

Please tell me what you think about Catherine Zeta Jones.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's hot as always.

I'm bad about not commenting on blogs. I need to do better!

Anonymous said...

CZ is always hot.

You can never really predict what posts people are going to comment on. I got four comments on a post about losing a 'C' clamp at work, and none of them were "Most Boring Post Ever", so go figure

Anonymous said...

Yes us men are pigs, we have to reward you for adding the pic!

Anonymous said...

I also don't seem to get many comments on my blog. But then, I guess I can't complain about the lack of comments if I don't provide comments to others.

I don't have much of a comment one way or another about Catherine, though. I don't think she's anything particularly special, though a great many folks apparently do.

Anonymous said...

your articles ARE interesting -- sorry I've never commented before

Jones is uber sexy --

definitely do the trick -- (that didn't come out quite right) --;)

Anonymous said...

Best looking woman in Hollywood, bar none !

And BTW, "Hiya Mike", long time no see !