Friday, June 23, 2006

Catherine or Jessica?

Catherine or Jessica?

OK...since pretty girls seem to get lots of comments on my blog, I will try another post with some pretty girl pictures.

Who do you like better as Daisy Duke; Catherine Bach or Jessica Simpson? You can vote on acting ability if you want...but I know most of you will be looking at other criteria.

My vote goes to Catherine Bach. I happen to prefer brunettes over blonds! Oh yeah, just in case my wife reads this...redheads are the best!!! I'm just posting this to get comments honey, I'm not really looking at the pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike . . . your writings are very well done . . . your education level is up there with the smarter ones, please keep up the good work
what I read is very good and well stated.

Anonymous said...

Catherine Bach all the way. All natural and honestly beautiful, not packaged desire via mechandising

Gregory Stewart said...

Catherine Bach. Agree with Dave

Anonymous said...

Catherine Bach eveytime! you can't beat the original

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Mike !

theWatchList said...

MTv should have used someone other than a blonde and someone who looks older in the face... I thought maybe they should have use Carmen Electra. LOL. It's not like the rest of the casting for that was terrible anyways. It was an mtv movie...

Umm, danny devito as boss hogg
willie nelson or charlie daniels as uncle jessie
I have no clue as to who to throw in for the duke boys... I didn't watch the mtv turd version. Something about seeing the general lee jump and land on the busy freeway in the previews (well, and the mtv backing of the movie) was enough to let me know it was going to be a total piece of crap.

Anonymous said...

Can't beat Bach.

Anonymous said...

Catherine, no contest!

Kristyn

Scottage said...

Definitely Catherine Bach, not only for the looks, but for the attitude!