Sunday, June 25, 2006

Can Somebody Please Explain This to Me?



Can somebody please explain this to me?

What does Heather Locklear see in David Spade? I think David is a funny guy...but that's it! I don't see anything sexy about him at all. (of course I'm a guy and really don't find any guys sexy!) So maybe some of you ladies can tell me what is so hot about Spade?

Now Heather, that's another story, I will give her a 10 even though I usually don't like blondes. She is very sexy...I loved her way back when on T.J. Hooker (probably many of you younger bloggers never even heard of that show).



Some stories I read say David Spade wants to get married to Heather. Other stories say Locklear denies that the two are dating even after all the photos of them together! So what's the deal...are they or aren't they? If they are -- what is the attraction, does Heather need glasses?

Somebody please leave me a comment and tell me what is hot about David Spade. I know Heather's hot, but feel free to comment about her also!

7 comments:

Panthergirl said...

I knew you were a guy before I checked the picture.

It's simple: Men cannot for the life of them (and I am generalizing here, because I actually hate gender stereotyping) understand why a "beautiful" woman would fall for an "ordinary" guy. Could it be because she doesn't care all that much about what he looks like?

Frankly, I don't think Richie Sambora is so hot either.

Relationships built on looks can only last so long... we're all going to wind up old someday. If we're lucky.

cmmdtp said...

That's a very good answer panthergirl. Thanks for your input.

Mike

Panthergirl said...

Thanks for stopping by, Mike! I live very close to Danbury CT now, although I'm in NY.

Glad you didn't think I was being snarky in my comment. I just agree with "theothermichelle" in that humor and "other things" can play a big part in a man's attractiveness quotient. ;)

Panthergirl said...

Also... there are a few famous and sexy men with "unattractive" wives (Alan Alda and Bono come to mind, although Bono's wife has cleaned herself up a bit.)

Anonymous said...

The only thing about these kind of relationships though is that they are generally ''slow burn'' rather than instant attraction...

she would have to have known David for a while to see that sense of humour in real life and see past the obvious fact that the guy is a weasel.

To be honest, i don't even find him funny.

That's why i'm inclined to believe that she didn't suddenly decide to jup into bed less than 4 weeks after filing from divorce from Richie. With Richie and Denise the sexual attraction is obviously there, with David and heather it isn't on a public level at least. So WHY are they together SOOO much, they are obviously more than friends...

I'm inclined to believe that this has been going on for quite a while between David and Heather, that David planted the seeds for this months ago. He had to have. Richie has the whole rocker thing, david has nothing other than an EVENTUAL win them over with humour thing.

That's my theory anyway.

Anonymous said...

Looks aren't everything. All we know about him and Heather for that matter is what we read. Obviously she sees something in him that some of us don't.

christine said...

i've always thought David Spade was hot. he's hilarious and intelligent which goes a long way with me. plus i like skinny guys.