Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Would You Let Your Daughter Dress Like This?

Would You Let Your Daughter Dress Like This?

I guess we live in a world of double standards? Take this picture of Christina Aguilera for example. As a man, I love it -- very hot and sexy! However, if my daughter tried to leave the house dressed like that, she would never make it out the door! Totally unacceptable attire!


I would like to hear comments from both men and women on this subject.

Women: why do you dress like that? Just to drive us men crazy?

Men: you know you love it -- so I guess I already know what you think!

5 comments:

SupComTabz said...

If I had that body.... in the right places.. Totally!

But in front of kids.. no way.

utenzi said...

It looks silly as Hell

Scooter McGavin said...

You picked a bad example because XTina looks more and more like a drag queen every day (and no I don't love it, at least not her). Even though I think the question is a trick one, but no obviously.

Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

Bunny said...

I think that any self-respecting woman wouldn't dress like that. What ever happened to mystery?

Barron said...

It's ok if you're on a hot date with your steady boyfriend. This type of clothing or lack of it invites the wrong kind of attention.