Monday, August 28, 2006

24 Finally Gets Emmy!

24 Finally Gets Emmy!

I have to say the Emmy show really sucked last night! Boring is the word that comes to mind. In the first place, I cannot stand Conan O'Brien; I wish they had someone else as a host. Most of the speeches made by the winners were terrible, and some of the Emmy winners were sorry choices. (AP Photo/ Chris Carlson)

The highlight of the show for me was 24 winning three Emmys. After being snubbed for several years, it's about time that 24 was recognized. I think it's the best show on TV! You go Kiefer! The action drama won for best drama series and Keifer Sutherland picked up an Emmy for best actor. 24 also received an award for direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About bloody time I say. I recall the very first showing of 24 many years ago..it had fabulous written all over it. How is it people who are supposeed to 'know' television take so long to give props to a show of this caliber?

Confusing no.

Anyway congrat's to Keifer..who..like his father has alwas been a grossly underestimated talent.