Monday, August 28, 2006

WIN 50 Blog Explosion Credits

WIN 50 Blog Explosion Credits just for checking out my new website for Empowered Women


Please visit my new website when you get a moment.
www.womensempowerment.info . Here you will find valuable information about women's health issues, career choices, financial information, ideas for single moms, what to do if you are in an abusive situation and many resources to help you become an empowered woman!

There are many interesting articles and also a feature book section. This month's featured book is: "Develop Irresistible Attraction", written by Connie Domino, MPH, RN.

Stop by and browse the website, then come back and leave a comment here about what you thought of the site. If you look hard enough you will find a FREE ebook offer on the site, "How to Reduce the Stress in Your Life!" No strings attached, it's my FREE GIFT to you.

Find the FREE ebook, download it and read it. I hope you enjoy it and benefit from it.

I am looking for feedback on this new site. So here's the deal. If you are a Blog Explosion member, I will pick a random person from all the comments left here about my new website and award 50 Blog Explosion Credits to one lucky winner. So check it out...then leave a comment. If you are not a member of Blog Explosion, simply click on the logo and join...it's FREE to join!


2 comments:

Julia said...

Very good site and I may just check out that book.... I would love to be irresistable. Seriously though look good and as a single mum myself I well be back.

BE username babyboglet

Peter Porcupine said...

I like the maneuverability. You have good site selection, like the Career links and the Finances links.

My only quibble is that the color scheme seems a little sterotyped. It's well done, it's pretty - but almost too pretty.

Also, more graphics would be better - maybe enlarge the buttons into icons?