Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mindlessly Surfing the Internet

Mindlessly Surfing the Internet

Here I sit at 2:00 am, mindlessly surfing the web! I really have a lot of work to do, but I get so easily distracted. Hang on a minute...a little icon just popped up in the bottom corner of my screen, I'll be back in a minute, just have to check my e-mail!

I don't know what I did before Google. Anytime I have a question all I have to do is Google it and there's my answer...it's amazing! Come on now admit it people -- how many of you have Googled yourself? Just type your own name in the search box and you will be amazed how many results pop up.

I have several websites that I have to update for clients, blog entries to write, a novel to finish, and countless other projects to attend to; yet I just can't stop myself from participating in the Battle of the Blogs. I'm in the lifetime top 50...gotta keep battling!

Maybe I should think about getting some sleep, but I'm afraid I might miss something important. Oh, what the heck...I guess the Internet will still be here tomorrow when I wake up. See you later.

Please leave a comment.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations on your win in the battle of the blogs neighbor...

grrrrrrr...

Just teasing - I'm going to figure out some way to win one of those.

Sounds like you have a very busy life going on!! Writing a novel, working for the radio station, battling for suppremacy... WOW!

Take care and I'll be back to visit!

Oh, I haven't checked out your B&B site, but I have to say, if you haven't been to Providence, RI and you ever go, you need to stay at the State House Inn B&B or one of their sister properties on the East Side, and another one that they bought after I left. I used to work for them, and I'm telling you, they serve the best food I've ever had at any of my B&B stays. They were always very clean, and wonderful, quaint, and modern at the same time. I loved working there in my early 20's, and Monica the owner is wonderful. So check it out if you're ever in RI.

Erin said...

Whoopsie as my son would say... I thought our battle was over, lol. I'm sure you will win anyhow ;)

Anonymous said...

BOTB is quite addictive eh ?