Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Taylor or Katharine?


Tonight Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee will sing their hearts out for the title of American Idol! My vote goes to Taylor, I think he really has fun up there on stage and gives a wonderful performance. Of course, Katharine does a great job also, and she sure is beautiful!

If you look at the past American Idols, you will see that it is time for a white, male to win...so odds are it will be Taylor this time.

We shall see...it's up to the viewers to vote. I think the talent this time around has been the best ever! It has been a great season, and there really are no losers. There will be offers for all of the young men and women who sang their hearts out this year.

Please leave a comment and tell me who you think will win.

1 comment:

Dave said...

RATS!

I thought Chris or Katherine should have won it