Tuesday, May 23, 2006

No Rest for Jack Bauer

WOW--if you watch 24 you know what I am talking about! What a GREAT finale for this season. Just when you think Jack is going to get a little rest...well, I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen the last episode yet.



My favorite character on 24 (besides Jack of course) has got to be Chloe! She is so smart, an has a real attitude! I loved the episode where she is working on her laptop in a bar and keeps getting hit on by some drunk. She zaps him with a tazer and never misses a stroke on her keyboard.


I'm very sad to see the season end...don't know what I will do on Monday nights now. It's going to be a long wait until January 2007! I guess I can pick up the other seasons on DVD and watch them -- actually I never saw season 1 or 2.


Please leave a comment...and tell me who your favorite 24 character is.

No comments: