Saturday, February 18, 2006

Something for Nothing

Who says you can't get Something for Nothing? I finally figured out how to do it and I will share a few examples here with you now. The first one, I'm sure you have all heard of already.

Everywhere you look you will see Google Ads, they are on many blogs and thousands of web sites. Somebody is making money off of those ads...why not you? I decided to try out Google Ads for myself and signed up last July 15th. I put the ads on several of my web sites and my blogs and waited patiently to see some results. I finally got a check in the mail in January and will be getting a second check this month! It cost me absolutely nothing to sign up for Google Ad Sense and each month the check is getting bigger and bigger.


Here's another example. How would you like to pick up 250 FREE BUSINESS CARDS? Just click on the link below and you will be taken to Vista Print. They offer many great products that you can design on line from their templates. Things like Business Cards, Brochures, Letter Head and much more. I use Vista Print all the time. You will have to pay a small S&H charge but the 250 Business Cards are FREE and everything you get from Vista Print is high quality. You can sign up to be an affiliate also and earn some money by offering their links on your web sites and blogs.

if you spend a little time doing some research, you will be able to find many affiliate offers that cost you nothing to join but offer a source of income for you. Leave a comment if you know of some other good ways to earn some money on the Internet.


No comments: