Sunday, February 12, 2006

OOPS, I Did It Again!

Britney Spears may have won many awards; however, I don't think she will be getting nominated for "Mother of the year"!

"I made a mistake and so it is what it is, I guess," Britney Spears said to "Access Hollywood", when asked about driving with her baby in her lap.

Here's another case of celebrities getting away with a slap on the wrist. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it won't pursue any charges. I think it's a shame that no action will taken against Ms. Spears. She clearly endangered the life of her4-month-old son. The law says that infants must be in the back seat secured by a child-safety seat.

Spears is blaming the whole thing on the paparazzi. I say she should be reported to child welfare services and also given a ticket for motor-vehicle violations. What do you think?

Please leave a comment.




No comments: