Thursday, February 02, 2006

Google Adsense

OKAY...I can testify that Google Adsense is for real! I received my first check from Google today, and I am really excited.

I was skeptical at first when I signed up for the program because I had tried may other affiliate programs and never saw any money!
I started with Google on July 15th last year. I design websites and figured I could place the Google ads on all of my own personel websites and blogs and at least some of my client's sites as well.

Google forbids you from talking about how much money you earn, but everyone knows you have to make at least $100.00 before they will send you a check. My goal was to break that magic one-hundred dollar barrier within six-months, which would be by Jan. 15, 2006. I reached my goal ahead of time by the end of December 2005, so I am very happy!

My next goal is to make at least $100.00 per month from the Adsense program. Currently, I have Adsense on 4 of my blogs and 12 websites. None of the websites were specifically designed to be a Google Adsense moneymaker but one site has emerged as the leader of the pack! I am going to use that site as a guide when designing other sites.

Keep in mind this hasn't cost me any money, the Adsense program is FREE. I have not tried the Adword program yet, but I have heard that is a good way to increase your income from Adsense. When I start making $100.00 a month from Adsense, then I will consider buying some keywords.

Bottom line...if you want to try a program that actually works and start earning a little extra cash from the Internet, then sign up for Google Adsense. If you have experience with adsense and would like to share your tips on how to make more money, please leave a comment or email me at cmmdtp@gmail.com

PS. Next time you are surfing the net, go ahead and click on a couple of Google Ads, somebody will make a couple of cents and be grateful to you; and who knows, you just may find something that you were really looking for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll click yours if you click mine!!
:)

Peter Jacobs said...

I`m on nearly $5 and counting. It`s going to be a long slog, but good to hear it can happen!