Friday, December 16, 2005

Surfing and Lurking While Working



Surfing and Lurking While Working



I have come to the conclusion that bloggers are great at multi-tasking! Just stop by Blog Explosion any time of the day or night and you will find several regulars hanging out in the Shout Box chatting away. Many of the people there are at work and are lurking while working! They drop in from time to time to chat with their Shout Box Buddies or keep an eye on the exciting FRENZY game that pops up every few minutes.

If you don't know what a FRENZY is then you need to stop by Blog Explosion and find out. It's a great game and really easy to play, all you have to do is select A or B when it pops up and you can win credits, it's a 50/50 chance of winning with nothing to lose!

I am at work right now as I write this post. Here are just a few of the things I am doing simultaniously.

  • Working - my job is webmaster for our radio station's five websites, I am also Assistant to General Manager, and Assistant to National Sales Manager
  • Posting entries to several different blogs
  • Checking my email at work and home
  • Chatting in the Blog Explosion Shout Box
  • Surfing websites at Blog Explosion to earn credits and cash in Christmas contest
  • Keeping an eye on Shout Box Frenzy so I can earn credits when game pops up
  • Playing Battle of the Blogs at Blog Explosion to earn credits
  • Listing my blog on Blog Rocket at Blog Explosion to attract visitors
  • Visiting other blogs at Blog Rocket to earn mystery credits and read other blogs
The list goes on and on, but I really must get back to work. You get the idea. If you want to learn how to become a great muti-tasker -- start blogging! If you want to have fun blogging and meet other wonderful bloggers -- Join Blog Explosion, it's FREE and lots of FUN!

If you are surfing and lurking while working, leave me a comment, I'll visit your blog in return and leave a comment.

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

Playing hooky in Hong Kong...does that count???

Nice stuff....

FRENZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lurking and working as always ... i'm working on flash today (got the graphics for your secret project yesterday) ;)

don't work too hard mike!