Sunday, December 18, 2005

Old Guy's Treehouse

Old Guy's Treehouse

My renter this week is a friend from the Shout Box at Blog Explosion. He has a great blog, I read it all the time. He recently gave his blog a new design which is awesome. (I couldn't beat him in battle of the blogs before...now I'm afraid to even try!)

Old Guy says, "You won't find anything controversial here, no politics, no swearing, no pictures of people running around naked, however I think that if you pour yourself a coffee and have a seat, maybe spend a little time, you might find something you like."

So do yourself a favor, and stop by Old Guy's Treehouse...tell him that cmmdtp sent you from Ramblings and Rhetoric. I'm sure you will enjoy his blog. You can click on the image on my side bar in the Rent My Blog section to go to Old Guy's Treehouse.


2 comments:

eph2810 said...

Old Guy's Treehouse is a great blog. Great reading material.:) Glad that you found a wonderful tenant

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike

Wow, I feel like I made the cover of the Rolling Stone. :)

Anyway, thanks for the honour, it's great.

And finally, I want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.