I have only been blogging since Sept. 2005; but I am amazed at the number of blogs and subjects blogged about that I have found. I joined Blog Explosion and frequent their chat room, The Shout Box. It's a great community of bloggers and I have made some good online blogging buddies. I have also learned quite a bit about blogging from the people there. One thing I have noticed is that we can all benefit by being "Click Buddies". See my post and learn what a Click Buddy is. I love to surf the web and visit other people's blogs. I beleive we all should adhere to the etiquitte rules I have listed here when visiting other blogs.
- Don't just surf to earn credits, make sure you read at least one post on the blog you are visiting
- Leave a comment
- Be nice, remember the whole world can view your comments
- If someone leaves a comment on your blog, reciprocate and visit their blog. Make sure you follow the first three rules above while you are there
- In the case of Blog Explosion, take the time to visit the renter on the blog you are visiting and again, follow rules 1-3 above while you are on that blog
- Battle of the Blogs is a great feature of Blog Explosion, so also take a few minutes to vote on the battles that are going on
- When you are in the Shout Box or other chat rooms be nice. Bloggers have feelings too. If you must argue or say negative things about someone else, take the discussion out of public veiw. Send an email or IM the person, keep the squabbles private.