Sunday, December 25, 2005

2006 Is Almost Here

2006 Is Almost Here

Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone and another New Year is almost upon us! Time for goal setting and resolutions. I will have a New Year Resolution post soon.

I have a new blog for the new year: Bed & Breakfast Experiences. Check it out when you get a chance, it's all about the experience of staying at a Bed & Breakfast instead of a Hotel or Motel when you are traveling. It's an experience you will never forget.

New for this week: Be sure to visit my current renter "
Gamer For A Laugh".

Click on the screenshot of his blog in the left margin. This is a wonderful blog for all you gamers; hosted by a Shout Box regular, FuzzBuck Fuzz. You'll find some interesting posts here as well as FREE games and great links.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Year.

No comments: