Saturday, December 17, 2005

Digital Phone

Digital Phone

We live in North Carolina and the majority of our family live in Connecticut and Florida. Every month our long distance phone bills have been outrageous. Finally I decided to give Digital Phone Service a try. FREE long distance, how can you beat that?
Time Warner Cable Digital Phone Service since I was already using their Road Runner high-speed Internet service anyway and love it. I was told there were so many people requesting digital phone service that there was a one-month waiting list before it could be installed. WOW -- that's unbelievable. Oh well, I guess I could wait one more month.

The long anticipated installation day finally arrived and I took the day off from work to be here when they came to install my new system. The TWC guy was here right on time and made short work of the installation.

It cost me $95.00 a month for Road Runner high-speed Internet service and Digital Phone Service. That may sound expensive, but it is not. I was already paying $44.95 for Road Runner anyway, and if you add in the phone bill and the long distance phone charges on top of that it came out to a whole lot more than $95.00.

We have had Digital Phone Service now for several months and we are very happy with it. There are many different Digital Phone Services available, see what you have in your area, sign up for it and dump your long distance carrier. You save money and be much happier!

2 comments:

Suds said...

Hi I am a regular reader. Another option is also Vonage I use road runner and Vonage. Works great and 24.99 a months is great. Enjoy...

Beth said...

I wonder if that includes international calls? Sounds like a great deal!

Thanks for visiting my blog.
http://www.bluestarchronicles.blogspot.com/