Sunday, July 02, 2006

Blogging for Profits

Blogging for Profits

I have been blogging since September 2005, all of that time with Blog Explosion. I have been using Google Adsense since July 2005 on my blogs and many of the websites that I design for clients. Both the website business and blogging started out just for fun, but now I am making money from them. I'm not ready to quit my day job yet, but there is money to be made by blogging.

Check out the e-book, "Bloggers Guide to Profits". If you are serious about blogging, this book will be very helpful to you. Download it today and put your blog to work for you!

If you would like to learn more about AdSense or blogging for profits, send me an email and I will be glad to share information with you.

Your comments are welcome. If you know of an affiliate program that works well or have some tips for making money on the Internet, please share them.

1 comment:

CyberCelt said...

Howdy:

You may want to check out CoolAdzine.blogspot.com for another way to monetize your blog.