Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why do Redheads change their hair color?

Why Do Redheads Change Their Hair Color?

I do not understand why many redheads change their hair color? I think redheads are so beautiful! I happen to be married to a beautiful redhead and she has never dyed her hair to another color.

Take Nicole Kidman for example. I just saw the movie Australia, which was a great movie; however, she is a blond in the movie which does not do her justice. Nicole is a sexy redhead...why mess with perfection? Look at the photo below and tell me she isn't a beautiful redhead!


I just fail to see why so many redheads insist on changing their hair color. Could somebody please explain this to me?

Leave your comments...especially if you are a redhead girl that has changed her hair color.

No comments: