Monday, March 23, 2009

The prodigal son returns

The prodigal son returns

This weekend our 37 year old son moved back in with us. We are happy to help him out as he makes a transition in his life. It will be good to have him around as we didn't get to see him too often the last several years.

Just curious how many other parents have revolving doors on their homes. We have had the following family members living with us from time to time over the years.

My daughter, my wife's daughter and two children, my wife's son, my brother-in-law, my wife's son and his wife and son. We love family and are happy to help out...just wish we had a bigger house.

Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Sandi K said...

Funny thing... I just reconnected with some old friends through Facebook; at least three girls I went to school with live back at home with their moms. Although in each case, the moms need them as much as they need they need their moms! I think it's great. My kids can stay as long as they want (although Hubby may not agree...)

Nice blog :)