Thursday, February 12, 2009

How to Make Money in 2009?

How to Make Money in 2009?

Times are really tough. The economy is a big mess; people are losing their jobs and their homes! I have been laid off since Aug. 31, 2008 and I never know where my next dollar is going to come from...it's a real challange keeping up with the mortgage and all the other bills.

Somehow, I have managed to keep my head above water in these tough times but there has got to be a better way. Right now I am making telemarketing phone calls from home and designing websites. I can no longer drive, so whatever I do it has to be done from my home. If anyone has any brilliant ideas, please let me know.

I do manage to get a check from Google now and then, not every month but every couple of months. I would like to figure out how to increase that stream of income. I also get a little from Commission Junction but that too needs a lot of improvement.

The website clients are few and far between but I am grateful for every little bit of work I can get. I am open to any suggestions for working from home. Please let me know if you have found a way to survive from home in these tough times.

Face Book and other Social Networking sites has a huge following...there must be a way to make some money with those type of sights. How about sharing the secrets?

Your comments are welcome.

No comments: