Friday, September 09, 2005

Too Much Time On Our Hands

It appears that we have too much time on our hands today! Here I sit at my computer while I am supposed to be working ranting and raving in this blog! Look around at your job...how many people do you see surfing the Internet or forwarding stupid e-mail jokes?

Last night I had insomnia, so I got up and worked on the computer (actually I was playing SimCity 3000). It was 3:00 am, and sitting next to me on his computer was my 32 year old son...he had on a set of headphones and a mic while he played some shoot-em-up game on the Internet with a bunch of his insomniac buddies!

It's a good thing we have a high speed cable connection and a network of three computers in our house or else what would we have done at 3:00 am? Yes...I think some of us do have too much time on our hands!

No comments: