Friday, September 30, 2005

Tell Someone You Love Them


Tell Someone you Love Them

As I get older, I realize how short life really is. Don't let a day go by without saying "I love you", to someone special in your life. You never know when the last time you will see that person may be.

A few years ago I lost my Mom, and last year my sister Joan passed away at the young age of fifty. Fortunately, I had time to tell both of them how much I loved them. I only regret that I did not get closer to my sister. After she died I discovered how much I really did not know about her. What a wonderful, loving person she really was.

You can read a tribute to Joan at: http://www.mmarinaro.com/html/joanellen.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best advice in the world, absolutely the best. Life is short and you never know when someone you love will be taken from you.