Monday, September 26, 2005

Cindy Sheehan Arrested!


Cindy Sheehan was arrested while protesting in Washington D.C. on Saturday. Sheehan was warned several times that she could not sit on the sidewalk and had to move along. When she failed to move the police took her into custody. Two points for the police!

I'm sorry that Cindy lost her son in Iraq, but I am a Veteran and I believe that we should be in Iraq. We need to fight the war on terror abroad so we do not have to fight it here at home! War is hell, people die…but Cindy Sheehan should be proud that her son served his country and fought to preserve our freedom!

Feel free to leave your comments here, I would love to hear what everyone has to say about Cindy Sheehan and the war in Iraq. In case you’re wondering; I am pro-Bush! Go ahead and comment on Mr. Bush too if the urge strikes you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she lost her son as well but I know that if my father, sister, brother in law or husband died they'd be in utter shame if I pulled a Sheehan.