Thursday, December 18, 2008

OH NO...There goes my harddrive!!!

OH NO...There goes my harddrive!!!

I hate it when that happens! The last month or so my harddrive has been making a grinding noise; I got that sinking feeling in my stomach because I knew the harddrive was about to fail!

I have a second harddrive in my computer so I backed up most of my files but did not manage to get them all done before it crashed. This is very upsetting to me because I make a living from my computer and without it, I am out of work! So you think I would have a better system for automatically backing up my files...duh! Don't let this happen to you, make sure you back up your files frequently!

This has happened to me before, I believe this is the 3rd harddrive in the last five years. Does anyone have suggestions as to why I keep losing my harddrive? Please leave a comment and let me know. This is very frustrating, not to mention expensive.

No comments: