Friday, April 28, 2006

Lost has lost its appeal

When Lost first came out, I loved it. I couldn't wait for the next episode each week! Now it seems like there are nothing but repeats, the show has lost it's appeal. You think the writers would come up with enough stories to fill a whole season without having to show repeats so often!

Even some of the stars must be bored. Two of them were arrested for driving under the influence recently. Michelle Rodriquez, who plays Ana-Lucia decided to take 5-days in jail and a $500.00 fine instead of doing 240-hours of community service. Now she will get to test her tough-guy image and see how it works in real life!

Fellow cast member, Cynthia Watros, who plays Libby, was also pulled over on Dec. 1st within 15-minutes of Michelle's incident. Watros was given a $312.00 fine and 14-hours of counceling.

Both cast members were pulled over in Kailua which is on the island of Oahu where Lost is filmed.

I hope ABC starts playing current episodes again or I will have to find something else to do on Wednesday nights.


2 comments:

j.sterling said...

i think the way they skip between new episodes is part of it... and something is missing this season. it just sucks!

Anonymous said...

I watched Lost when it 1st came out, but then I lost interest right away for some reason, I guess too much was going for me to follow.