Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is Next Season's 24 in Jeopardy?

Is Next Season's 24 in Jeopardy?


Kiefer Sutherland might end up in jail for a year because this was not his first
DUI arrest! It seems that he has also violated his probation from the last
offense; therefore, Kiefer could find himself with a mandatory jail sentence of
anywhere from 5-days up to a year!



I'm sure the writers of 24 are hard at work trying to come up with a 24 season
without Jack Bauer.

  • Will the producers kill Jack off? Then what would happen
    to the series?


  • Is it possible to have a whole season of 24 with no Jack Bauer?




I have been addicted to 24 ever since season one and I can't wait to see how the next season will play out. Since there is already a very long list of celebrities who have gotten away with DUI and much worse, with just a slap on the wrist and little or no jail time, this may all be a moot point! I guess we will find out in January 2008.


Please leave your comments.

2 comments:

Peter Porcupine said...

Hey! Hadn't seen you recently, and came via BE.

Site is just as beautiful as ever!

cmmdtp said...

Hey Peter Porcupine...thanks for stopping by. Long time no see. I've been really busy...no time to blog. Trying to make time again.

I checked out your blog and it inspired my next post. I took the Nerd Test -- that's pretty cool. I scored 96!