Monday, May 29, 2006

What Do You Really Think About This Blog?

What Do You Really Think ?

OKAY -- I've been blogging since Sept. 2005 and it's time to find out what you really think about "Ramblings and Rhetoric". Please take a few minutes and leave your comments.


  • Tell me if you like the design of my blog
  • Do you find the content interesting or boring
  • Are you a regular reader or first time visitor
  • Have you checked out my other blogs; 3 is the Charm and Bed & Breakfast Experiences
  • Have you ever clicked on any of the ads in my blog
Thanks and have a GREAT DAY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in off BlogExplosion.

I like the theme, but don't click on ads.

Angel said...

Very Interesting side bar.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like the design. I normally don't like black backgrounds - but the yellow text softens it enough to be ok.

The content is well written, which makes it worth reading.

First time visitor from Blog Explosion.

{Have you checked out my other blogs; 3 is the Charm and Bed & Breakfast Experiences}
I think I've seen the latter while surfing for credits on Blog Explosion.

{Have you ever clicked on any of the ads in my blog}
I never intentionally click on ads that appear on blogs.

Hope this information helps.

Suzanne

MsDemmie said...

I arrived first via BE, then book marked you as we share some interests.

I like the current design - it works well for me.

I like the content.

I read fairly regularly.

Have checked out the B&B Blog - will visit the other now.

I am not very good at clicking ads.

Hope this helps.