Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lost is Back with a Bang!

OKAY...just when I was about to give up on Lost, they come back with a bang! This week's episode was really awesome!

Do you think that Ana-Lucia and Libby were shot because the producers are trying to send a message? Don't Drive Drunk!

According to an article in
tvguideonline the answer is NO. The producers say that Michelle Rodriquiz only wanted to do one season of Lost right from the get-go. They had planned to kill her off anyway, and it had nothing to do with the DUI. Either way, it was quite a shocking episode, I really didn't see that coming!

I wonder if Michael has gone over to the Others or if he is just doing whatever it takes to get his son back?
I liked Ana-Lucia, I'm sad to see her go. Can't wait till next week to see what happens next.

Please leave your comments.

1 comment:

TaraMetBlog said...

a "bang" indeed. I was also getting rather bored with Lost lately and then bam last episode ending will definitely keep me watching awhile longer.